Lately, Archery has influenced a lot of youth to be more active than ever. It is such a fun game that many people have found themselves to eventually love the game even after just a month of training. In truth, archery is not so difficult to play. Kids more than eight years old can learn archery in just some days as adults – more preferably their parents – play with them.
Here are the top 10 reasons why archery is the best sports for everyone who wants to play in the field.
- You can enjoy it in all seasons of the year. Archery is a year-round sports and can be played even if it is winter since it goes indoor. Winter is in fact one of the most challenging seasons of the year with archers shooting targets at 18 meters but summer is the best, with competitors shooting targets at 20 to 70 meters.
- It offers some tournaments. You can be an official archery athlete if you want to and compete in local, state, or national level archery competitions.
- You can make it just a plain recreational activity. Well, nobody will force you if you are not really the sporty type of person. You can just visit the nearest archery center in your area and play with friends, and have fun together. Archery will leave you at your own pace. In fact, you can also have it as an activity for the whole family where every family member can enjoy, exercise, and spend a unique moment together.
- You can play multiple games. Archery is definitely not a boring game as you may think. In fact archery has a lot of options when you are in the arena. For example, it lets you shoot multi-colored bull’s eye targets across the field or shoot at three-dimensional 3D foam animals. There are bonuses along the way and other players will also add challenge to the game. It’s all up to you how you are going to win it with the best strategy you have.
- It builds confidence and stamina. The feeling of being able to shoot is absolutely amazing. It makes you feel good and proud as much as it can also build your stamina through running and exceptional concentration.
- It can be a great activity for couples. If you have run out of dating ideas, then this is your chance to show your partner the most unique dating experience. Just play archery and take your energy to the next level. It could really be fun.
- It makes you a very good shooter. If you are into archery sports, playing the game will basically enhance your activities. In fact, it a very good avenue for training.
- It’s a game everyone can play. Regardless of your physical disability, you can still play archery. The para-archery category in competitions actually allows persons with physical disabilities to join and let the world know their talents.
- It can be an individual sports, with optional teams opportunities. If you want to enjoy a good sport alone, why don’t you visit an archery district? You will love it there.
- You can earn achievements an award. Every target you hit will not go to waste. Other than Olympics, non-competition archery games still acknowledge people who shoot well.
If you live in Toronto, don’t wait for time to decide for you. Visit the nearest Toronto archery tag district and start to discover this one of a kind game for all ages.